mardi 2 octobre 2007

"A Car" - Tony Chick



One of my favorites cars, the Beetle (not the "New" one !!)

4 commentaires:

Clueless in Boston a dit…

I agree that the original Beetles were a little better. And "sleeker" too, if that word can be applied to such a car. :)

I like the B&W for the vintage car.

Fénix - Bostonscapes a dit…

I bet you've never seen this many, all in one place. Unless, of course, you've been to Mexico City. I just learned about them the other day. The coolest looking taxis ever, aren't they?

jeremyDP a dit…

@ felix : thanx for the link. never been in mexico and never seen so many Beetle !!!!

Sebastian Gaydos a dit…

The photo looks classy in B&W. It's almost like a classic car, in fact, and thanks to its age and history; it probably should be considered old-school by now. Of course, it helps that the Beetle's design is quite iconic.