dimanche 19 août 2007

"Electric Music & The Summer People" - Beck

I'll be away from Paris for one week, so have a good time at your holidays or at work (why not ;))



Paris-Plage is over for this year (not a very good year because of the weather !!!). I took these phots yesterday, during the little music fest organised during Paris-Plage. The band is Izabo, an israelian band who play a very good pop music. You can go on their Myspace page to hear some of them songs or watch the video below (thank you Youtube !!) :



Bonus track : two others photos of Brittany.


2 commentaires:

Elaine in the World a dit…

Thanks for the link to Izabo. I had a listen and they're amazing. Very infectious pop band. I love that stuff.

if you have any other music recommends, send them my way. we have some great bands here in Canada too that I will try to post on my site soon.

Have a nice holiday!

Anonyme a dit…

ah...but u forgot that u have signed up for DP theme day