samedi 5 mai 2007

"En Dansant Le Yah!" - Les Breastfeeders



My first picture of a live show, it could have been better and I hope you'll be lenient ... I'll do my best next time.
The band : The Beastfeeders from Montreal, to my mind, the best Rock & Roll band. They play a mix of garage rock and power-pop with some 60's references. It was their first show in France in a bar called "La Flêche d'Or" (the Golden Arrow), an ancient train station. "La Flêche d'Or" takes its name from the train wich made the connection Calais-Paris.

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I had to laugh, jeremy, when I read your title, Les Breastfeeders.

I suppose not many people feed from breasts like everyone did when I was a suckling child. The breast has little other meaning to me these days. Partly due to my old age, but mostly in my genes -- breast -- suckle to survive. The world has changed a lot in my lifetime.

Your photo is interesting because the "group" doesn't look anything like what I remember as breastfeeders or feeding. LOL

I am anxious for you to see the Rose-Breasted Grosbeak that came to Brookville, Ohio yesterday. It is the first one I have seen since we moved here 44 years ago.

Vanessa Newton a dit…

Lovely blog you have