jeudi 26 avril 2007

"Cherry Cola" - Eagles Of Death Metal



I'm sure you've never seen a MacDonald like this one before (if you click to enlarge this pic, you'll see a stork on the top).
In fact, I've been eating in this MacDonald a long time ago and I just noticed the building yesterday ! I was really surprised by the "un-MacDonald" style of this restaurant, wich reminds the north-east of France (Alsace) but not the same kind of food ...

6 commentaires:

isa a dit…

Is it in the 9th? I think I've passed it, too.
Yes, very unMacdo ;-)

Fabrizio Zanelli a dit…

You're in right it's really original !

Lan a dit…

I can't help but thinking that this is REALLY odd. How can MacDonald overlooked this and have what looks like a statue of a King in the front facade? This building is built for "Burger King," the archrival of "the big Mac."

Unknown a dit…

I love this shot, Jeremy. It is a very unusual building and that makes it fabulous. I agree with Lan, it does look like it could belong easily to BK. ;)

jeremyDP a dit…

"It could belong easily to Burger King" : they tried to open some restaurants in France but it didn't work.
Their only rival is Quick, from Belgium.

Anonyme a dit…

Brulez le.